Saturday, 24 March 2012

Not for the faint hearted.

If you are a little squeamish, please move along.

Over the Christmas period, I was struggling with an infected cyst on my right shoulder.  I did see a doctor and get antibiotics to help clear up the infection.  Sometime after this, to let it heal, I was booked in to have a minor op to have the cyst removed. Afterwards my shoulder looked like this.



I spent the week cleansing it with a tea tree hydrolat and neat lavender oil, the following week, I had my stitches removed. Leaving my shoulder to look like this.

Sexy isn't it!
This week I have been massaging my shoulder with a blend of frankincense and myrrh oils, it now looks like this.



I am really impressed with the speed of recovery that my shoulder has made.  I chose these two oils for their healing properties. Frankincense essential oil is rejuvenating, balancing and healing action for the skin. It is good for mature skin, wrinkles, scars and combination skin,to compliment this the Myrrh essential oil which helps support the skin's regenerative process and is good for mature skin and sun damage. It also supports skin healing and can be helpful for wounds.

It has been suggested that as I am using these two oils I should probably be eating All Gold chocolate or a Golden delicious apple to compliment it all. I'd probably go with the chocolate.........





No comments:

Post a Comment