Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Personally for me, Christmas was fantastic this year, my daughter is 2 1/2 and really loved the whole season.  Unfortunately from the end of November till a few days before Christmas she managed to catch Laryngitis, conjunctivitis and a couple of colds.  The poor little girl was not in a happy place and wanted her mummy to look after her.  We were up every night for a month, so we were both seriously sleep deprived and crabby towards the end.

My Christmas decorations are left half finished, bears left without faces, my folksy shop is empty, blog ignored it was all looking a bit bleak.

We did use a few oils around the house over Christmas to help get us into the Christmas spirit, orange was popular as was clove and cinnamon.  As much as I love the blend of  frankincense and Myrrh, it doesn't have that traditional Christmas trigger.

I have been having a few thoughts about Serenity Potions for this year, I've got a few bears to finish, I've got some corsets to work on.  I've a few more blends up my sleeves, and crystals  ideas.  I hope to have things up and running again properly in the next few days.

I do have a working camera now so I will be able to put up a few more photos for you all to ooo and awwww over in the next few days.  I've got work in progress, completed items and the fun I've had creating it all.

It's getting late, I do need my beauty sleep, so I will leave it there and see you all again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing Serenity Potions v. 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete